Discover why Cayman is rated as one of the best dive sites in the world! Enjoy a two-tank boat dive operated on the famous west side of Grand Cayman. You will dive with the help of PADI instructor guides and your own equipment in two amazing locations beginning with one of Cayman's world-class reefs, followed by the crystal-clear waters of a second location.
• Two-Tank Boat Dive: Scuba dive on the famous west side of Grand Cayman including a world-class reef.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
•Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
•Change of clothes
• Reef shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Medical restrictions apply.
• Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card in order to participate.
• Certified divers who have dived within the last two years can participate.
• Tank and weights are included on this tour.
• Wetsuit is not included.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.