Hit the inviting Cayman waters to experience two of the islands best experiences—reefs and stingrays. Explore Coral Reef Gardens, the Barrier Reef, and an undersea world of tropical fish, aquatic plants and other marine life. Keep your eyes peeled for Hector, a curious moray eel who loves to make appearances. Then, cruise to Stingray City for one of the ocean's most unique phenomena—a group of Southern Stingrays that love nothing more than to swim, play and be hand fed by your guide.
• Barrier Reef: This reef hosts many tropical fish, including yellowtails, grunts, brightly striped sergeant majors, and tiny invertebrates.
• Snorkel: Get acquainted with Hector, the crew's pet moray eel and watch for the occasional green sea turtle.
• Stingray City: Meet and interact with southern stingrays Martha Ray, Sugar Ray and Ray Charles.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Average water depth is approximately 8 to 12-feet.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.<
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour—particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• As Stingray City is designated as a Wildlife Interaction Zone, local law prohibits the use of any footwear in water 4 feet deep or less.