Set sail aboard a luxury catamaran for a 2.5-hour sailing and snorkeling adventure in the crystal clear Caribbean Sea. First, you'll snorkel through the engine room and sailors' living quarters of the World War II naval vessel the USS Kittiwake, the latest artificial reef in Grand Cayman. Next, you'll explore another underwater attraction—a multi-hued coral reef teeming with marine life. Cruising back to George Town, you can sunbathe and enjoy cool, tropical cocktails from onboard bar.
• Climb aboard a luxurious, amenity filled catamaran and sail along the sugar sand coast of Seven Mile Beach.
• Explore the sunken USS Kittiwake, a 251-foot, World War II search and rescue submarine.
• Venture to a nearby reef and experience the colorful coral formations and tropical fish.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• The catamaran sail lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
• Beverages will be available for purchase at a cash bar.
• Snorkeling equipment is provided and lessons are available.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour—particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.