Snuba is a combination of snorkeling and scuba diving and allows you to experience the amazing underwater world without prior experience, certification, or cumbersome scuba equipment. You'll receive brief instruction from a certified guide, followed by a guided tour of an amazing coral reef and a large ancient shipwreck teeming with colorful marine life.
• Snuba: View vibrant coral reefs and a large shipwreck teeming with marine life in water ranging between 12 to 30-feet.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoe
• Approximate depth is 12 to 30-feet.
• Guests must be able to swim but do not need previous snorkeling experience.
• Upon completion of all in-water activities, alcohol may be available. Please drink responsibly.