Interact with and swim alongside marine turtles in a saltwater lagoon and visit a small town with a peculiar name—Hell. You'll visit the Cayman Turtle Centre, which is home to more than 11,000 green sea turtles. Get to touch young turtles and swim with yearlings in the lagoon. Enjoy lunch on your own at Schooners Bar and Grill time permitting, and afterward, continue to the town of Hell to see a unique rock formation said to be over 2-million years old.
• Cayman Turtle Centre: Learn about the farm's important conservation and research programs. Experience turtles up-close, viewing hatchlings and decades-old breeders weighing over 500 pounds.
• In-water Experience: Swim and interact with yearling turtles in the saltwater lagoon.
• Town of Hell: Visit a town named for its unique rock formations.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• A drop-off at the world-famous Seven Mile Beach is optional on your way back to the ship.
• Lunch is at the guests' expense and is not included in the cost of this tour.