Get up close and personal with dolphins and relax at Seven Mile beach. The fun begins at Dolphin Discovery where you will participate in the Encounter program which allows both young and old to kiss, pet and interact with dolphins on a submerged platform! Enjoy 30 minutes in the water with the dolphins before heading to Seven Mile Beach to relax and take a dip in the crystal clear waters.
• Dolphin Encounter: Pet and swim with your new dolphin friend.
• Seven Mile Beach: Take a dip in the crystal clear waters of Grand Cayman.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• The tour may be done in reverse order.
• Children 5 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult. Minimum age to participate is 2.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour—particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.