Enjoy an amazing experience where you interact with these amazing marine mammals in Grand Cayman. Swim, pet, and play with your new friend, and even get the chance to take a wild ride as a dolphin pushes you across the water's surface, flipping belly side up to pull you across the water with its pectoral fins. Afterward, take a relaxing boat to the world famous Sting Ray City Sandbar, where you'll interact with these unique creatures as they glide amongst the swimmers, giving you the opportunity to pet and photograph them.
• Dolphin Program: Take a boogie board ride, belly ride, swim, and pet dolphins.
• Sting Ray City: Interact with wild stingrays.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Recommended for strong swimmers 8 years and over.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• As Stingray City is designated as a Wildlife Interaction Zone, local law prohibits the use of any footwear in water 4 feet deep or less.