Friendly stingrays await you on this fantastic tour to Stingray City. You'll board the spacious state-of-the-art Cayman Explorer with its one-of-a-kind stern platform staircase that descends into the water, allowing you access to the Caribbean Sea. You'll be brought to Stingray City, a sandbar located inside of Cayman's famous Barrier Reef that is inhabited by a family of southern stingrays. Here you'll pet, play, and feed these gentle marine creatures. Afterward, enjoy beautiful sweeping views from the observation deck as you sip an optional drink from the cash bar.
• Stingray City Sandbar: Swim with friendly southern stingrays in water between 3 and 7 feet deep.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef shoes
• Snorkeling equipment is provided along with snorkeling life vests.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol. This is a cash bar.
• As Stingray City is designated as a Wildlife Interaction Zone, local law prohibits the use of any footwear in water 4 feet deep or less.