Experience Cayman's dazzling waters in two distinct ways: a semi-submarine ride and a snorkel tour of a coral reef. First, you'll enjoy a fully narrated tour onboard the Nautilus—one of the world's largest and most luxurious semi-submarines—where you'll view two shipwrecks, the Cali and Balboa, and listen along as a marine expert shares tales about their ill-fated history. Then it's on to Cheeseburger Reef, where you can watch the boat's team of divers hand-feed tropical fish right outside your viewing window. Next, you'll have the option to jump in yourself— outfitted with National Geographic snorkeling gear—to explore the reef and catch a glimpse of its resident stingrays, sea turtles, and tropical fish. For those looking to stay dry, the vessel's spacious decks offer plenty of the sunshine and stunning island views. This is an aquatic adventure the whole family is sure to enjoy.
• The Nautilus: See two Cayman shipwrecks within the comfort of an air-conditioned underwater observatory.
• Cheeseburger Reef: Admire colorful coral gardens and watch as your guide hand-feeds tropical fish right outside your window.
• Snorkeling Option: Jump in to explore the reef using National Geographic Snorkeler gear, or stay onboard to soak up the sun—the choice is yours.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Aqua shoes (optional) Important Notes:
• Guests must be able to climb approximately 10 steps.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• This tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility and who are unable to climb up and down a ladder.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must sign a waiver to participate in this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour—particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.