Explore Norway’s extraordinary natural splendors on a guided tour to see the Briksdal Glacier, plus a tasty lunch. Travel by coach through dramatic mountain landscapes, stopping for photos at Flydalsjuvet Gorge and glimmering Stryn Lake. Hop in an open-air troll car for a thrilling ride, and then ascend on foot to the face of magnificent Briksdal Glacier. A Norwegian salmon meal and complimentary beer await at Briksdal Inn.
• Scenic Drive: Admire spectacular views of Norway’s dramatic coastline, the plunging Flydalsjuvet Gorge and turquoise green Stryn Lake.
• Briksdal Glacier: Enjoy a nature hike to see the icecap’s magnificent face.
• Lunch: Relax at the cozy Briksdal Inn with a three-course Norwegian salmon lunch and complimentary beer.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Warm clothes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 500 meters on uneven terrain and steep inclines/declines.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.