Experience the sights and flavors of Gibraltar, as you embark on a picturesque ride along the Mediterranean coast via motor coach before savoring Spanish tapas. Enjoy dynamic views of Catalan Bay, war memorials, and historic cemeteries on the way to Europa Point, the southernmost point of Gibraltar. There you'll view the North African coast and Strait of Gibraltar. Relax at the Rock Hotel with wine glass in hand and a selection of tasty Mediterranean snacks.
• Scenic Drive: Travel via comfortable motor coach along the coast, passing quaint fishing villages, historic memorials, and dazzling waters.
• Europa Point: Stand at Gibraltar's southernmost tip, in sight of North Africa, the Strait of Gibraltar, and nearby19th-century lighthouse.
• Tapas: Indulge in delectable Mediterranean cuisine and sip on a glass of wine while relaxing at Gibraltar's Rock Hotel.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Walking is minimal over flat surfaces and a few steps.
• No shopping stops made on this tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.