Visit to the first concentration camp established by the Nazis outside of Germany.
• Visit Stutthof Concentration Camp, the first camp established by the Nazis outside of Germany with a plan to annihilate the whole Polish intelligentsia of Pomerania.
• Tour the museum, whose mission is to offer haunting insight into the people who were imprisoned at the camp during World War II, and see the prisoner barracks and gas chambers to learn of the camp’s horrifying history and how it was the last camp to be liberated by allies.
What to Bring:
What to Wear:
• Long pants
• Non-slip shoes
• Audio headsets are included.
• Guests walk two miles over graveled paths and cobblestoned surfaces.
• This tour is not recommended for children younger than 13.
• Motor coach ride between the ship to Gdansk is about 1.0 hour each way, subject to traffic.