See Finland’s second-oldest town on a riverfront drive to quaint, cobblestoned Porvoo, a historic trading center beloved by poets and artists. At the Old Bridge – one of Finland’s most photographed views – marvel at Porvoo’s decorative row of signature red riverside storehouses. Walk along narrow, winding streets with idyllic houses, while you browse small handicraft shops. Later, stop for cake and freshly roasted coffee at a landmark café.
• Porvoo Roastery Café: Enjoy sunshine, freshly-roasted coffee and cake on the café’s floating barge.
• Old Bridge: Marvel at Porvoo’s decorative row of red riverside storehouses, oneof Finland’s most photographed views.
• Picturesque settings: Enjoy scenic beauty traveling along the river to quaint and cobblestoned Porvoo, beloved by poets and artists.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Tour sequence subject to change. Guests must be able to walk approximately one- half mile over uneven pavement with some inclines and steps.
• The drive to/from Porvoo is approximately one hour each way.
• Tour sequence subject to change.