Embrace an exhilarating sightseeing adventure as state-of-the-art helicopters soar over Oahu's breathtaking shores, turquoise waters, lush jungle and iconic landmarks. Forty-five minutes on a spacious chopper reveals must-see sights and hidden gems. Hawaii's natural beauty flourishes via gleaming Waikiki Beach, Diamond Head volcano, cliff-lined Nu'uanu Valley rainforest and Sacred Falls. Gaze at the panoramic Dole pineapple plantation, and enjoy sweeping views of local highlights like Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
• Helicopter Adventure: Spend 45 thrilling minutes exploring Oahu's beautiful landscape and historic sites from high in the sky.
• Natural Beauty: Enjoy panoramic views of turquoise waters and gorgeous coastline including Waikiki, Diamond Head, Nu'uanu Valley and Sacred Falls.
• Honolulu Landmarks: Go "flightseeing" over the Dole pineapple plantation, Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Bottled water
What to Wear:
• Dark-colored clothing
• Due to weight restrictions on board helicopters, all participants must register their body weight at the time of booking.
• No hats or loose items are allowed on the flight line.
• No bags are allowed on board the aircraft, including purses, waist packs or camera bags.
• Tablet computers (including iPads) will not be permitted on board the aircraft, as these devices can impede the view for other passengers.
• Handheld cameras and smartphones (in airplane mode) may be used for pictures and video.
• Dark clothing is recommended, as this will cut down on reflections that appear in pictures from shooting through Plexiglas windows.
• This tour will follow Federal Aviation Administration requirements stating that children 2 years and older on any aircraft must occupy, and pay, a separate seat. Payment will be processed onboard your ship.