Experience the energy and atmosphere of Hong Kong's nightlife district on a narrated drive in an open-top double-decker bus. After sunset, the streets of Kowloon are ablaze with neon lights, and shops and restaurants are filled with throngs of locals and visitors. You will pass by famous night markets with people haggling for a bargain and restaurants filled with revelers. Guests may remain in town, returning to the ship independently, at their expense.
• Narrated Bus Ride: Drive down the main streets in a double-decker bus with an explanation of the sights.
• Nighttime Perspective: Kowloon is at its most active and vibrant after dark, when the neon dazzles.
• Optional Drop-Off: Remain in town for independent exploration, returning to the ship on your own, at your added expense.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Guests may opt to remain in the city, but are responsible for their return transportation to the ship at their additional expense.
• Drop of location is the Peninsula in Tsim Sha Tsui.