Discover the hot spots and hidden gems of Huatulco on a 3.5-hour adventure that includes an open-bar catamaran cruise around sparkling bays, plus a countryside drive with photo stops at two lookout points and La Crucecita's famous church. A seasoned captain and friendly crew welcome you aboard a motorized catamaran bound for the pristine coastline of Mexico. As you glide past five tucked-away bays, each offering its own unique charms, you'll sip margaritas from the open bar and view sea life swimming beside the boat. Back ashore you'll embark on a sightseeing coach drive through the Oaxacan countryside. You'll make two photo stops along the way: Admire the clear blue waters of horseshoe-shaped La Entrega Bay before seeing the rows of luxury hotels lining Tangolundo Bay. Your final stop in the delightful town of La Crucecita includes Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, an orange-tinted worship space known for its famous Virgin ceiling mural.
• Huatulco: Sail on a catamaran across five oceanfront bays, plus enjoy an open bar, snacks, and potential wildlife sightings.
• Bays: A narrated coach drive leads you to panoramic viewpoints atop La Entrega Bay and the upscale shoreline of Tangolunda.
• La Crucecita: Step inside Our Lady of Guadalupe church to admire one of the world's largest Virgin murals.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .3 miles over flat surfaces, with inclines and about 46 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must climb 20 steps or a steep ramp to enter the church in La Crucecita.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Tour sequence may vary.