Embark on a dynamic drive along Icy Strait Point, while exploring Chichagof Island via all-terrain vehicles. Begin your adventure with a guided tour of the Tlingit village of Hoonah before arriving at your departure site. Once there, engage in a safety briefing before heading out on an exhilarating ride through rugged hills and dense rainforest trails. Admire Alaska’s majestic snow-capped peaks and Icy Strait waters as you search for breaching whales and soaring bald eagles.
• 4x4 ATV Exploration: Trek across Chichagof Island's rugged wilderness and coastline, with its picturesque mountain peaks and alluring ocean waters.
• Wildlife Sightings: Keep your eye out for Alaskan fauna, as you'll often see humpback whales and tree-perched bald eagles.
• Tlingit Village of Hoonah: Enjoy a guided bus tour through the village en route to your departure site.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• All drivers must present a valid driver's license, kindly note that these ATV vehicles are two-person.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with Pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour, particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.