Experience an exhilarating day in Icy Strait Point, as you trek Chichagof Island via open-air, all-terrain vehicles before whizzing along the "world's largest zip line". Travel through quaint Hoonah village, home to the indigenous Tlingit people, and watch a safety briefing before navigating rugged woodland trails on two-person 4x4 vehicles. Endure a 1,320 vertical drop as you fly over treetops at speeds of more than 60 miles per hour before landing softly on the beach.
• Commentated Drive: Journey past the quaint fishing village of Hoonah, where a thriving community of indigenous Tlingit people resides.
• Scenic 4x4 Exploration: Trek across Chichagof Island's rugged wilderness and coastline, with its picturesque mountain peaks and alluring ocean waters.
• ZipRider: Brave a thrilling 90-second harnessed cable ride, deemed the world's longest, at speeds of 65 miles per hour.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Warm clothes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour, particularly tours categorized as "strenuous."
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be at least 6 years old and between 75 and 275 pounds to participate on this tour.
• All drivers must present a valid driver's license. The ATV portion is a remote trail experience, and the ride will be bumpy.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select tour.