Visit some of the most important and picturesque historical sites on the Isle of Pines. Your 90-minute coach ride includes the spectacular white-sand Kuto Beach. But you’ll also drive through Vao, the island’s only village, where you’ll visit the beautiful Lady of the Assumption Church. In St. Maurice Bay, see the traditional wood carvings placed around a religious memorial celebrating the arrival of the first Marist brothers to the Isle of Pines in 1848.
• Scenic coach ride: Spend an hour and a half seeing exploring the island’s beauty beyond its white-sand beaches.
• Vao: Visit the only village within the Isle of Pines; be sure to explore the Lady of the Assumption Church.
• St. Maurice Bay: Get your camera ready to take pictures of the huge traditional wood carvings.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Kindly note that this tour will be accompanied by a local apprentice guide, who will share some information along the way.