Join a local tour guide on a scenic two-hour boat ride among some of the beautiful bays and islets of the Isle of Pines. Friendly loggerhead and green turtles love to feed at Turtle Bay; you might be able to join them in the water for a swim! Then head to Brush Island to take a dip in the turquoise water, go snorkeling, stroll the white-sand beach or simply relax.
• Turtle Bay: Loggerhead and green turtles feed here, but you can also spot stingrays, manta rays, sharks and dolphins.
• Brush Island: Take time to stroll the beach, wiggle your toes in the white sand or enjoy a relaxing swim.
• Great snorkeling: Bring your snorkel and water shoes — Brush Island offers a wealth of natural beauty just beneath the surface.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Snorkeling equipment (optional)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Water shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Local boats have rustic seating facilities and do not provide overhead cover.
• You will get wet when embarking and disembarking the vessel.
• The boat ride may be bumpy and wet.
• This tour is not suitable for passengers with back problems and limited mobility.
• The maximum age limit on this tour is 79 and the minimum age is 16 years old.
• This tour is subject to cancellation if the weather conditions are not suitable to run the tour.
• Wildlife sighting is not guaranteed.