Ready to reserve this excursion?
Indulge in the tropical scenery, underwater environments, and native wildlife of New Caledonia on a two-hour adventure that includes a boat cruise across Corbeille Bay to secluded Moro Island for snorkeling and seaside strolling. Pack your snorkel equipment and get ready for one fun, island-hopping escape. Breathe in the salty air as you glide over the glistening turquoise waters of Corbeille Bay in an open-air motor boat. Step onto the sugary sands of Moro Island, a remote offshore islet surrounded by colorful coral reefs. You'll have the chance to plunge below the surface while snorkeling through calm, shallow waters filled with fluttering marine life — green turtles, manta rays, dolphins, and the banded sea snake live in these waters. This is also a popular breeding ground for black tip reef sharks. Back on land you can lounge by the shore — or take a walk through tropical brush for the chance to encounter hermit crabs, coconut crabs and soaring storm petrels. Part of your tour cost supports the funding of a local coral replanting project, which you can learn all about during your island sojourn.
Ready to reserve this excursion?
• Corbeille Bay: Tropical seascapes, splashing sea life and sparkling turquoise waters surround you on an island-hopping boat cruise.
• Moro Island: Flutter your fins past vibrant offshore coral reefs, and then relax and explore the isle's uninhabited landscapes.
• Wildlife: Relish the chance to see turtles, rays, dolphins, sharks, sea snakes, crabs and seabirds in their natural habitat.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Biodegradable sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Guests must be able to walk over varied surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must know how to swim to participate.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Snorkeling equipment not provided. Guests must bring their own.
• There is no restroom stop on this tour. Guests are encouraged to use the restroom before departing.
• Tour is subject to cancelation due to unsuitable weather conditions.
• Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.