Learn about the history and legacy of St. John's on a guided walking tour through the city's colorful streets.
• Enjoy a brief shuttle bus ride to St. Thomas, where your walking tour will begin.
• Learn about the city's rich history as your guide points out historic sites including the Basilica of St. John's, the Anglican Cathedral, Government House, St John's City Hall, the Murray Premises, the Yellow Belly Corner Building, the Courthouse, and the Newfoundland Museum.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass and photo ID
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate attire
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests with service animals must provide advance notice.
• Guests with coolers or medical equipment are responsible for transporting their own items.
• Tour order may vary.