Take in spectacular city and coastal vistas from Signal Hill before enjoying a hike down one of the city's most popular trails.
• Take a brief shuttle bus ride to reach the top of Signal Hill, where spectacular views await.
• Take in panoramic vistas of the colorful city and coastal landscape below, and note the easternmost point of the continent in the distance.
• Embark on a one-mile hike on one of the area's best trails, descending almost 500 feet in elevation to reach sea level.
• At the end of the trail, head back toward the ship on foot via the New World's first European street, pausing to browse local art and craft galleries along the way.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass and photo ID
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate attire
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests with coolers or medical equipment are responsible for transporting their own items.
• Guests with service animals must provide advance notice.