Enjoy panoramic views of St. John's while learning about, and tasting, rum and local beer on a tour that's sure to leave you in good spirits,
• Enjoy a brief drive to Signal Hill to take in the panoramic views of St. John's City and the rugged coastline.
• Continue on to The Annex Building, a venue with more spectacular views, to learn about the history of rum and its link to the history of Newfoundland.
• Sample different types of rum to discover the unique characteristics of each.
• Continue to a small brewery where you'll sample local beers and then on to a local pub to take part in a very old Newfoundland tradition, a "screech in." Those who survive this entertaining ceremony will forever be known as honorary Newfoundlanders.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass and photo ID
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate attire
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guest must be at least 19 years of age to drink alcohol.
• Tour order may vary.
• Guests with coolers or medical equipment are responsible for transporting their own items.
• Guests with service animals must provide advance notice.