Beat the bears to the punch for that dreamed-of trophy salmon, by getting out on the protected inside waterways for a day of sportfishing. Enjoy rod and reel trolling in one of the best fishing grounds in southeast Alaska from the comfort of a charter boat skippered by a U.S. Coast Guard-licensed captain. Additionally, your catch can be cut into fillets or steaks, vacuum-packed and sent to your home (U.S. addresses only).
• Alaskan Sportfishing: The fertile waters around Juneau make for an angler's paradise.
• Incredible Scenery: As the charter vessel trolls, sit back, relax and enjoy the breathtaking views.
• Keep the Catch: Enjoy the taste of your Alaskan sportfishing adventure when you return home from your cruise.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• All boats will carry a maximum of 6 passengers.
• Trolling means the rods are in downriggers and you do not touch the rod until your hear the "zing" that indicates a fish has hit; you then reel it in.
• Fishermen and women can be assigned or rotated on rods.
• Guest minimum age: 5 years old.
• Alaska state law requires a valid one-day $25 fishing license; it can be purchased from the boat captain.
• During the king salmon season, an additional $15 king salmon stamp is also required. No guarantees are made with respect to catching any fish
• Please be informed, the Alaska Department of Fish & Game has issued an emergency order prohibiting retention of King Salmon in Juneau. Catch and release only practices will be followed. The order remains in place through June 14, 2019.