Take an in-depth exploration of Ephesus, an ancient city that's considered to be Turkey's most important ruins, then enjoy an afternoon of fun at Adaland Aquapark.
• Enjoy a scenic drive through the lush Turkish countryside to Ephesus, an ancient city built on a small hill, where you'll embark on a guided walking tour through this tremendous excavation. It's believed to have been built during the Classical Greek era in the 10th century B.C. and was one of the Ionian League's 12 cities.
• Drive on to Adaland Aquapark, an action-packed water park with multiple pools, a lazy river, an oversized jacuzzi, rafting, trampolines, safari park, and 19 waterslides. Here, enjoy five hours of fun.
• Return to downtown Kusadasi and enjoy a refreshment stop followed by a brief presentation of Turkish rugs, which are highly esteemed due to their great quality and craftsmanship.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass and photo ID
• Cash/credit card
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Food and beverages are available for purchase.
• You can return to the ship from Adaland Aquapark, which is within walking distance.
• Dolphinpark is a separate venue in the aqua park and requires an additional admission charge.
• The dolphins encounter requires an additional charge and an advance reservation.
• Other activities in the water part that require additional charges and advance reservations include the shark dive and the coral reef snorkeling.