Experience a dynamic salmon fishing voyage in the "Salmon Capital of the World", as you embark on a guided charter from Ketchikan's Knudson Cove Marina. Enjoy a scenic drive along Tongass Narrows channel, as your guide shares about the area's history and angling culture. Travel by water to prime fishing grounds alongside a Coast Guard-licensed captain, where you'll reel in a prized catch. Admire breathtaking Alaskan scenery while potentially seeing whales, seals, and bald eagles.
• Guided Fishing Charter: Join a Coast Guard-licensed captain on an exhilarating fishing trip, where you'll reel in a prized catch.
• Commentated Drive: Travel through the "Salmon Capital of the World", as your guide expounds on the area's illustrious fishing history.
• Wildlife Sightings: Relish stunning Alaskan vistas while fishing, as you might catch sight of seals, whales, and soaring bald eagles.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Alaska State Law requires a valid one-day fishing license, which may be purchased for $15 cash from your fishing boat captain.
• During the King Salmon season, an additional $15 King Salmon stamp is also required.
• No guarantees are made with respect to catching any fish.
• This tour is limited to only 4-6 passengers assigned to each fishing boat.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Please Note: The Department of Fish & Game have issued an Emergency Order prohibiting retention of King Salmon from April 1st to June 14th 2018. Any King Salmon caught must be released immediately and unharmed.