Experience an authentic slice of Alaskan life on a saltwater bottom-fishing expedition, followed by an extraordinary meal in a wilderness setting. Get outfitted from head to toe before boarding a stable skiff that beelines to Ketchikan’s fabled fishing grounds. Reel in rockfish, lingcod, or halibut, which ultimately doubles as your very own catch of the day. After fishing, rendezvous at a remote beach to savor an Alaskan meal served around a roaring campfire.Highlights:
• Saltwater Fishing: Fish like a pro with full gear and tackle at world-class fishing spots.
• Savor Your Own Catch: Delight to the flavor of your day's catch, prepared in a saffron-infused bouillabaisse.
• Remote Beach Setting: Explore the shoreline, hike into the rainforest, or simply relax by the fire at the camp. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Warm-layered clothing Important Notes:
• Guests must be able to get on and off the skiff.
• All-weather gear is provided; a rod and reel is provided for each guest.
• Dinner also includes side dishes and dessert, along with coffee or hot chocolate.
• Each Angler 16 or older should bring $25 cash for fishing license.
• Guests must be at least 5 years old, and not weigh more than 300 lbs.