Plunge into the everyday life of renowned Sea Crab fishermen, as you learn the ins and outs of crabbing onboard the Aleutian Ballad, featured on Season 2 of Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Catch. Travel through the calm waters of the Inside Passage in a heated and sheltered indoor seating area, where you’ll watch the professional crew set and pull in 700-pound king crab pots. Capture an up-close view of the crab from an on-deck aquarium.
• Commentated Boat Ride: Journey across calm waters as you experience a typical day in the life of Alaska's commercial fishermen.
• Aleutian Ballad: Watch as the crew hauls 700-pound crab pots onboard the boat, as featured on Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch.
• Marine Life: Learn the fundamentals of Alaskan crabbing, and then see the crustaceans roam freely around the ship's on-deck aquarium.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Warm clothes
• This tour does not go out into the rough waters of the open ocean.
• Guests must be at least 5 years old.