Witness Alaskan wildlife as your boat takes you to the highest concentration of nesting American bald eagles in the world, and past the sites of Totem Bight State Park and Guard Island Lighthouse.
• Begin with a drive to the dock, where you board your tour vessel with seating on upper and lower decks.
• Catch sight of wildlife on both sides of the vessel as the captain navigates for optimal viewing.
• See American bald eagles with the chance to view baby eagles (eaglets) in season.
• Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of Totem Bight State Park and its stunning Alaska native totem poles and clan house, as well as the historic Guard Island Lighthouse.
• Spot marine life, including harbor seals, pigeon guillemots, blue heron, gulls, moon jellyfish, and even occasionally humpback whales, orca whales, deer, or black bears.
What to Bring:
What to Wear:
• Warm clothing
• Weather-appropriate attire
• Hot chocolate, coffee tea, water, and soft drinks are included.
• A tasting of local Alaskan delicacies, including our signature Wild Alaskan smoked salmon dip is included.
• Guests with limited mobility who can minimally navigate three stairs on and off the bus and tour vessel with the assistance of handrails can be accommodated.
• Tour is not accessible to guests who are fully wheelchair bound, due to safety considerations.
• While guests rarely become seasick on our tour, those who are particularly prone should take standard precautions.
• Suggest bringing a waterproof exterior layer and warm clothing for rainy days.
• Minimum age 12 years old to participate in this tour.