Experience a day trip to Nevis, the sister island to St. Kitts. This excursion reveals the history and natural wonders of the island at a leisurely pace that’s perfect for the island lifestyle. From St. Kitts, enjoy a sea-taxi ride across turquoise waters to Nevis, fondly called the Queen of the Caribbean by locals. Enjoy a narrated coach tour through Charlestown, the capital, one of the remaining examples of the colonial era where building have maintained their Georgian architectural designs. You will be treated to a brief photo stop of birthplace of Alexander Hamilton, where he lived until he was 9 years old and is now used as a Museum of Nevis History and Nevis House of Assembly. Your next stop will be the historic Bath Hotel, built in 1778, which was once a playground for the rich and famous such as Lord Nelson, Samuel Taylor, and Prince William Henry who came to Nevis to take in the therapeutic, hot spring baths. You will step off at The Artisan Village where local arts and crafts are made and sold and then you will proceed to visit the St Thomas Anglican Church, built in 1643 and located on a hillside with views of neighboring islands. Pinneys Beach is your final stop for a Caribbean lunch. Relax on a lounge chair under an umbrella after lunch or navigate Pinney’s Beach, four miles of volcanic golden sand and home to many popular beach bars. Swim, stroll or simply relax on the golden sands and cool off with a swim in the tranquil waters of the Caribbean.
• Discover Nevis, St Kitts’ sister island, during a narrated tour of Charlestown, the capital city.
• Visit the St Thomas Anglican Church, built in 1643, the first in the Caribbean.
• Enjoy a Caribbean lunch of Marinated Grilled Fish, Nevis Honey and Jerk Barbecue Chicken, or roasted vegetable wrap served with seasoned rice and salad at a restaurant and bar on the globally recognized Pinney Beach. You will also have two choices of rum punch, soda, or beer. WiFi is available.
• Beach Break: Relax on the golden sands and cool off with a swim in the tranquil waters of the Caribbean.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Time permitting, guests may be able to enter the Alexander Hamilton Museum for an additional fee.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be able to get on and off the boat with minimal assistance.