Get your taste buds in gear for a tour of an organic olive grove, where you’ll learn the secrets of olive oil production and sample some delicious varieties. After, enjoy a walking tour of Kotor.
Begin with a scenic drive from Koto to Tici Village, beholding the region’s mountainous splendor on your way to the Moric family’s olive grove and olive oil production facilities. Meet Ilija Moric, the youngest member of the family and board member of Kotor Bay Olive Oil Producers. Ilija will give a short presentation about olive cultivation, olive harvest and different methods of olive oil production — secrets from the only business in the area currently producing organic olive oil. Then head enjoy sampling delicious olive oil along with homemade snacks, with Ilija on hand to answer any questions you may have. Back in Kotor, stroll the cobbled streets of city with your guide, learning about the dynamic history of this beautiful little town situation on a gorgeous bay.
• Scenic drive to olive groves: Behold the region’s mountainous splendor on your way to the Moric family’s olive grove in Tici Village.
• Olive oil tasting: Sample delicious organic olive oil accompanied by homemade snacks.
• Kotor walking tour: Spend about an hour strolling the cobblestone streets with your guide, learning about the city’s rich history.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk over gravel terrain through the Olive Oil Groves at Tici Village. Those who cannot walk though will be transferred by mini bus.
• Tour is operated by minibus because of narrow road leading to Lustica Peninsula.