The perfect combination of panoramic views and aquatic fun, this five-hour, captain-led catamaran cruise lets you enjoy Kotor's spectacular scenery and a historic islet before swimming in the crystal clear Adriatic Sea plus onboard refreshments. Join a welcoming captain and crew aboard a spacious catamaran for a dynamic day on Kotor Bay, one that comes complete with unparalleled views of deep blue waters, old villages and mountain backdrops. You'll motor around Our Lady of the Rocks, an islet off the coast of Perast village, listening along to folklore surrounding its construction and Roman Catholic Church. Then your captain will drop anchor in a secluded bay area, which serves as the ideal spot to jump into clear Adriatic Sea waters. Delight in some aquatic adventure from the boat, or you might opt to relax onboard with plenty of open deck space to sunbathe. A complimentary beverage and snack — smoked ham and cheese canapes, homemade bread, olives — will also be offered on the return ride back to port.
• Kotor Bay: Cast your worries away as you sail around coastal villages and mountain scenery and across sparkling blue waters.
• Our Lady of the Rocks: Hear tales of how this man-made island was built over centuries by local seamen.
• Adriatic Sea: Take a refreshing swim, soak up the sun on deck, and enjoy a selection of beverages and snack.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests must be able to walk over even surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Tour sequence may vary.