Hop aboard the state-of-the-art Fury Catamaran and skim across the Atlantic on your way to an underwater adventure. Once you have arrived, don your snorkel mask and descend into the waters below. Explore a thriving coral environment teeming with parrotfish, stingrays, moray eels, and other tropical fish. Back on deck, grab an ice-cold beer for the brisk sail home. There is an approximate 10- 15 minute walk from the cruise ship pier to the departure point of this tour.
• Luxury Catamaran: Hop aboard the state-of-the-art Fury Catamaran your way to an underwater adventure.
• Snorkel Adventure: Explore a thriving coral environment teeming with parrotfish, stingrays, moray eels, and other tropical fish.
• Complimentary Beverage: After your snorkel, enjoy a soda, beer, wine, or water for the brisk sail home.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those categorized as strenuous or those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• If ship is docked at Navy Pier, tour duration may incur 30 minutes of additional roundtrip transfer time.
• For all ship calls effective March 10, 2019, the departure location of this tour will change and adding an approximate 10- 15 minute walk from the cruise ship pier to the departure point of this tour.
• Guests who want to snorkel are required to know how to swim.