Enjoy a spectacular bird’s-eye view of Key West on a thrilling parasailing adventure. Climb aboard a 12-passenger parasailing boat and experience a gentle take-off followed by a 300-foot climb above the water. Prepare for a jaw-dropping perspective as you take in a panoramic view of the warm Atlantic waters, pristine sandy beaches, and—if you’re lucky—majestic sea creatures. See Key West the way it was meant to be seen—by air! There is an approximate 5- 10 minute walk from the cruise ship pier to the departure point of this tour.
• Parasailing Boat: Experience gentle takeoffs and landings from the back of a 12-passenger parasailing boat.
• Parasailing Flight: Rise as high as 300 feet above the water for a jaw-dropping, aerial view of Key West.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• This tour requires a limited liability waiver to be signed Guests under the age of 18 MUST have a parent present at check-in to complete the waiver.
• Photo ID required for guests that are 16 and older. Must be at least 6 years old to participate. Combined weight in the parasail chute cannot exceed 450 lbs.
• Weather permitting, all guests fly tandem.
• Pregnant women should not select this tour.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests under 18 must have a parent sign a release of liability waiver.
• Flight time is approximately 8-10 minutes.
• Digital Photos are available for Purchase.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• If ship is docked at Navy Pier, tour duration may incur 30 minutes of additional roundtrip transfer time.