Get a taste of Parisian panache on a motorcoach tour of its must-see landmarks, with a lunch showcasing contemporary French cuisine and the city's best views. Relax on a narrated drive of the theaters, cafes and shops of Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, medieval Notre-Dame Cathedral and the ornate Opera House. Enjoy a leisurely gourmet meal in the Eiffel Tower, with free time afterward to explore on your own.
• Narrated Drive: See the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, Notre-Dame and the Opera House, home of the famous Phantom.
• Eiffel Tower Lunch: Linger over three sumptuous courses during a 90-minute lunch with the best views in Paris.
• Free Time: After lunch you'll have time to visit the Tower's upper levels or relax in the park below.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• The drive to and from Paris takes about 3 hours each way.
• The drive by Notre-Dame Cathedral only if time and traffic permits.
• Admission to upper levels of Eiffel Tower is not included in tour price.
• A guide will be on the coach to Paris & will answer any questions you may have while en-route.