Delve into Tuscany’s marvelous flavors and age-old culinary traditions as you engage in a hands-on pasta sauce-making workshop and sample wines produced in the famous region. Tour the family-run Martelli pasta factory, where they’ve been creating four different shapes of pasta since 1920. Learn how to prepare authentic Italian pasta sauces in the kitchen of a countryside wine estate. Your tour includes a delicious three-course meal and guided sampling of four regional wines.
• Martelli Pasta Factory: Enjoy a tour of this famous Tuscan pasta foundry, where they’ve been making pasta since 1920.
• Cooking Class: Learn how to create typical Tuscan pasta sauces from scratch during an engaging culinary lesson in a rustic wine estate.
• Wine Tasting: Savor a three-course Italian meal, complete with pairings of four types of wine produced in the Tuscan hills.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• There is no inside visit to the Martelli factory during the month of August. In addition, during Wednesday ship calls, guests will not be able to see the machinery working at the factory.