Spend a delightful day discovering three magical villages of Cinque Terre on a private boat cruise that lets you freely explore Vernazza, enjoy a local tasting in Monterosso al Mare, and discover the medieval charms of Porto Venere. Board a private motorboat bound for a picturesque ride along Italy's Ligurian Coast. Along the way you'll admire colorful villages perched high on dramatic cliffs and glide across deep blue hues of the sea. Your first stop in the centuries-old village of Vernazza lends one hour to independently walk around steep streets lined with cozy cafes, magnificent architecture, old churches and artisan shops. A short boat ride brings you next to Monterosso al Mare, the region's largest and most famous village. Here you'll have time to relax in a local restaurant for a Cinque Terre food tasting and fine Italian wine. Your final stop in Porto Venere offers more free time to wander as you wish. Here you'll find a bustling seafront area along the Gulf of Poets, while nature trails and the clifftop Castello Doria equally impress.
• Vernazza: Relish a motorboat ride along Italy's Ligurian Coast, with free time to shop and stroll around this quaint village.
• Monterosso al Mare: Savor Italy's flavors with a Cinque Terre food tasting and fine Italian wine.
• Porto Venere: A Gothic church, medieval castle, hiking trails and lively waterfront promenade awaits you in this charismatic town.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Bottled water
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk over even surfaces, with inclines and about 20 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Lunch in Monterosso is not included. A tasting of Cinque Terre delicacies with local wine is included.
• Guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• This tour is accessible to guests with limited mobility; however, guests must be able to climb into/out of the boat and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• If marine conditions make it impossible to dock in Vernazza, the boat will proceed to Monterosso directly and more time will be provided in both Monterosso and Portovenere.
• The boat ride is approximately 4 hours total.
• Tour sequence may vary.