Discover the shopper's paradise within the vacation paradise on a tour of the primo shopping sites of Las Palmas. Browse pedestrian-only streets of lively Triana, surrounded by historic Art Nouveau buildings, for handmade crafts, shoes, jewelry and fashion. Visit Las Arenas shopping center, with music, clothes, perfumes and everything for children. You'll really hit your stride on the elegant, tree-lined Avenida Mesa y Lopez, home of brand outlets, ritzy boutiques and major Spanish department stores.
• Triana: This historic, Art Nouveau area is closed to cars, allowing a delightful hunt for handmade crafts, jewelry and fashion.
• Las Arenas: Explore outlets and designer shops for clothes, perfume, and other merchandise, or stroll along nearby Las Canteras Beach.
• Mesa y Lopez: An elegant, artsy avenue with brand outlets, high-end shops, and two branches of El Corte Ingles chain.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Amount of walking is at guests' discretion.
• Tour vehicles have ample secure cargo room for guest purchases.