Explore the beauty of Gran Canaria with the exclusive service of a private car that comfortably seats up to three guests, a driver and a knowledgeable guide. This tour is perfect for families or guests with physical limitations, because you have the freedom to create an itinerary based entirely on your own interests. See the massive Bandama volcano crater. Behold the verdant Agaete Valley from the Roque Nublo viewpoint. Stop at the villages of Arucas and Teror to get the full overview of the ancient culture of the Island. Or head to the famous Maspalomas Beach, where you just may see tourists exploring the area on camelback. Visit these sites or create your own intimate connections and unique cultural encounters. Either way, you’ll make the most of your time ashore in the comfort and privacy of your own vehicle.
• Full-day private tour: Explore at your own pace in the comfort of a private car that seats up to three guests.
• Personalized attention: Your guide is at your service throughout the day on your private tour.
• Design your day: Plan an itinerary based on your interests and needs, making the most of your time ashore.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Seat belts are mandatory on this tour.
• To guarantee the service, reservations should be confirmed 48 hours in advance.