Discover the cultural heritage and landmarks of Portugal's capital on this guided motorcoach tour. You'll see the immaculately manicured landscapes of King Edward VII Park. Marvel at Belem Tower and the colossal, 16th-century Jeronimos Monastery, two jewels of Portuguese Manueline architecture. Have your cameras ready for views from the base of the 341-foot statue of Christ the King.
• Lisbon Landmarks: See the main sights of Portugal like King Edward VIII Park and the 341-ft. statue of Christ the King.
• Belem Tower: Drive by this 100 foot watchtower was completed in 1519 and is richly ornamented with symbols of royal power.
• Jeronimos Monastery's Exterior: Marvel at the vast scale and intricate detail of the supreme achievement in Portuguese Manueline architecture.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1300 yards over even surfaces, with two to three steps to enter/exit motorcoach.
• Tour includes rest stop in the base of Christ the King statue.
• Tour sequence may vary.