Discover the natural and architectural beauty of Lisbon on a leisurely panoramic drive. In Lisbon’s Old Quarter, pass the imposing Commerce Square. Stop at São Pedro de Alcântara Belvedere for amazing views of downtown, Saint Georges Castle and the Tagus River. At Jerónimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, visit Jerónimo's Church, where Portuguese explorers were given a rousing sendoff. Plus try a pastry made from a secret recipe passed down from the Jerónimos monks.
• Half-day Lisbon discovery: Enjoy a panoramic drive through Lisbon’s historic city center, with plenty of photo opportunities along the way.
• Jerónimos Monastery Church: See the tomb of Vasco da Gama, the Portuguese explorer who discovered the maritime route to India.
• Confeitaria de Belém: Enjoy a scrumptious, custard cream pastry crafted from a secret recipe from the Jerónimos monks.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required in church
• Tour not available on weekends and holidays.
• Tour order may vary, but all sites will be visited.
• No exposed shoulders or knees in church.
• No tank tops or shorts in church.
• Interior visits to Jerónimos Church are dependent on religious ceremonies that may occur without prior notice. The church will be closed for religious ceremonies on Sunday mornings and is closed on Mondays.