Discover Portugal's beautiful Estoril Coast on a scenic drive that includes two of its premier resort towns. Stroll the cobblestone streets, shops and yacht harbor of cosmopolitan Cascais in a small group. See the facade of the stunning National Palace in Sintra, once the summer residence of Portugal's royal family. You will have the opportunity to admire the Atlantic Ocean coast and pass by Guincho Beach. Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant, visit the 16th-century Jeronimos Monastery and drive by iconic Belem Tower.
• Cascais: Explore quaint lace shops and stroll the cobblestone streets and yacht harbor of this cosmopolitan beach town.
• Sintra: Enjoy free time to explore this town centre, and enjoy a traditional Portuguese lunch at a local restaurant.
• Estoril Coastal Drive: Admire the Atlantic coast along Estoril scenic drive; visit 16th-century Jeronimos Monastery Church, and drive by Belem Tower.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate conservative clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately three-quarters of a mile over cobblestone surfaces, with 10 to 25 steps at each venue.
• Interior visits to Jeronimos Church are not available Sunday mornings, and is closed on Mondays.
• When church is closed, guides give commentary outside.
• No exposed shoulders or knees at religious sites.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Interior visits to Jeronimos Church are not always guaranteed.