Explore Maui's staggering beauty from above. Your pilot, a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide, will take you to Mt. Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano. Travel to the spectacular waterfalls of Manawainui Valley, Oheo Gulch (Seven Pools), and the charming, isolated Hana town. Visit Hana Rainforest Preserve, the largest rainforest in the United States, with its many majestic waterfalls. See the lush Keanae Valley as well as the rugged coast of East Maui.
• Helicopter Ride: Spend 45 minutes in the air marveling at Maui's natural splendor.
• Haleakala Crater: NASA used its otherworldly terrain to simulate the face of the moon. Hana
• Rainforest Preserve: Explore the largest rainforest in the country, a canopy of lush beauty in every shade of green.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottled water
What to Wear:
• Darker clothing
• Guests must register their body weight at the time of booking.
• Guests weighing 260 lbs. or more will be assessed a weight surcharge.
• No hats or loose items, including purses, waist packs or camera bags, are allowed on board.
• Tablet computers, including iPads, are not permitted on board; they can impede others' views.
• Handheld cameras and smartphones (in airplane mode) are permitted for pictures and video.
• Dark clothing is recommended and will help reduce reflections in pictures taken through Plexiglas windows.
• This tour will follow Federal Aviation Administration requirements stating that children 2 years and older on any aircraft must occupy, and pay, a separate seat.
• Payment will be processed onboard your ship.