You’ve seen it on TV. You’ve watched from the shore. Now it’s your turn to grab a board, catch a wave and see who can go the distance. With expert surfers as your guides, you’ll learn proper paddling strength, correct positioning for catching the perfect wave, timing and balance. In teams, you’ll show off your new skills as you surf for distance. The team going the farthest wins a prize — and, of course, bragging rights.
• A 2.5-hour surfing adventure: Learning to catch the perfect wave in the warm, gentle waters where surfing began.
• Instructor/student ratio of 1:4: Top-notch surfers teach the positioning, timing and balance; surfboard, water shoes and long-sleeved water shirt provided.
• Go the distance: Join a friendly competition to see which team has what it takes to surf the farthest.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Sunglasses that cannot fall off
• Water shoes (provided)
• Long-sleeved water shirt (provided)
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour is not appropriate for guests with limited mobility.
• Guests must be good swimmers, in good physical condition and be comfortable in the open ocean.
• Guests must be able to paddle with their arms and stand up on a surfboard.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Lockers provided at nearby shop.
• Tour not available on Sundays.