Get ready to participate in the experience of a lifetime. Play with friendly bottlenose dolphins during an exciting encounter with them at the Intercontinental Moorea Resort and Spa. First, learn about the dolphins’ anatomy, habits and behavior before entering the dolphins amazing water world. You’ll have the chance to interact with the dolphins and to capture an unforgettable souvenir—a photo of your unique face to face dolphin encounter.
• Dolphin encounter: Interact with amazing bottlenose dolphins in their watery environment for approximately 10 minutes.
• Photo-op: Take home an unforgettable souvenir — a photo of your face to face dolphin encounter.
• Educational experience: Discover what makes dolphins intelligent mammals by learning about their anatomy, habits and behavior.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Reef shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Please note that guests will spend a maximum of 10 minutes in the water with the dolphins.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• No expensive jewelry should be worn in the water.
• No photos are allowed during the tour.
• Free time to shop at the Center Boutique depends on the departing bay.
• Cancellations can occur depending on dolphin behavior and weather conditions.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.