Journey to the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls, followed by a visit to Bamboo Beach Club. Your day-long adventure includes the 600-foot cascading waterfalls of Dunn’s River; you can climb to the top or admire them from special viewing platforms. At Bamboo Beach Club, swim in the sea, bask in the sun and enjoy bottomless beverages and an unlimited lobster and jerk chicken lunch. Plus, enjoy high-energy shows as dancers, singers, and drummers perform their exciting routines in the sand.
• Dunn’s River Falls: The waterfalls are terraced, like giant natural stairs, measuring about 180 feet tall and 600 feet long.
• Bamboo Beach Club: Get the VIP treatment, Jamaican style, with high-energy shows and delicious food—all served up on a gorgeous beach.
• Unlimited Beverages and Lunch: Sip beer, champagne cocktails, rum drinks, and lemonade; enjoy fresh lobster, shrimp, and grilled jerk chicken.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Aqua shoes or rubber-soled sandals/sneakers
• Swimsuit under cover-up Important Notes:
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• This tour is a strenuous hiking activity.
• Children under 6 years old may find it difficult to climb the waterfall.
• While climbing the Falls, guests are required to wear aqua shoes and hold hands with others in your group.
• Aqua shoes are available for purchase in the gift shop onboard or for purchase/rent at the Falls.
• The water-covered rocks in the Falls are slippery and extreme caution must be used at all times; you are supporting others while making the climb. There is a high risk of slips and falls.
• Due to the popularity of this site, expect to wait in long lines to enter with large crowds encountered once in the Falls. Your patience is appreciated.
• Due to time constraints, guests may not be able to climb to the top of the Falls and may do a partial climb instead.