Saddle up and experience an exhilarating bareback ride into the warm Caribbean Sea. Your 3.5-hour tour starts with a ride through a quaint fishing village. Explore the ruins of a former 18th-century sugar plantation while learning from your guide about Jamaica?s colorful history. Then feel refreshed as you enter the Caribbean Sea on your horse for a swim. No experience needed; our well-trained horses and attentive guides help ensure your comfort and safety.
• Horseback Riding Adventure: You?ve seen the pictures. Now picture yourself riding bareback into the warm Caribbean Sea.
• Explore on Shore: Ride through a charming farm village and see the ruins of a former 18th-century sugar plantation.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements; guests may encounter adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea currents.
• Guests must consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.