Feel the rush of flying over the jungle canopy on a zipline and then negotiate four different rapids on an adrenaline-packed journey down the crystal-clear waters of the White River Valley. See the world from a bird’s eye view as you fly over the jungle on a zipline. Soar under the roots of an immense Strangler Fig tree and cross over a lagoon. Enjoy relaxing nature walks through the jungle and marvel at Jamaica’s natural flora and fauna. Drift down the crisp waters of the White River Valley and experience four thrilling rapids. After your adventures, enjoy time to browse the gift shop, or purchase a drink and snack at the bar and grill.
• See the world through the eyes of a jungle bird as you glide through a tunnel of trees.
• Drift down the crystal-clear waters of the White River Valley, experiencing four different rapids.
• Learn about Jamaican culture from your friendly guide, and explore the gift shop to find the perfect souvenir.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
• Insect repellant
What To Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Jeans or trousers
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.