Fun in the Cycladean sun awaits the entire family at one of Mykonos' best stretches of surf and sand. Board a comfortable coach for a ride that snakes southeast through scenic island villages. At Kalafatis Beach, hop out and revel in three hours of free time. Rent sunbeds and relax under a bright blue sky, wade into the aquamarine Aegean, take a windsurfing class, or visit the convenient beach taverna for refreshments and snacks.
• Kalafatis Beach: Enjoy a picturesque canvas of land, sand and sea, also world-renowned as a sublime windsurfing spot.
• Mykonos: Relish three memorable hours in a family-friendly environment on one of the island's best beaches.
• Beach Activities: A wide range of activity, refreshment and relaxation options ensure a good time for all ages.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros ) /credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (available onboard ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour. No lifeguard on duty. Swimming is at guest's own risk.
• Nude sunbathing not permitted at this family beach.
• Beach umbrellas and sunbeds available for rent on first-come, first-serve basis.
• Beach amenities include refreshment/snack bars. Euros only.
• Optional water activities payable in Euros at site and performed at guests' own risk.
• Foreign currencies not accepted at beach.
• Guests may be required to walk approximately one-half mile total between tender station and coach parking.
• Drive from/to pier approximately 30 minutes each way.
• No shuttle service from beach. Guests failing to meet return coach are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.